Tyler - Centennial, Colorado

Hard Work

The driving force of hard work pays off in every way. I believe this to be true. This summer I had the opportunity to begin work for my father at Colorado Party Rentals also known as CPR.With any job; there is a great deal of responsibility. These responsibilities include arriving on time, working hard and being honest and trust worthy. I take great pride in doing a good job. If you are the boss and you come on time, it shows your employee’s that you know and practice leadership in running a business. If you care about your employee’s they will think you have good morals and integrity. Every day when I come home from a hard day at work, I feel like I have achieved greatness. I believe I still have a lot to learn at the company I work at. Once, I have gained more knowledge, I will be able to move on in my life. With every conflict I feel the pride and confidence to step up and solve the problem. With that there are endless possibilities for advancement in the company. Additionally, I can see an opportunity to gain respect from my co workers and supervisors. I have found that some of my co workers think I get in the way. But, in my eyes I see my job differently. I believe that I am trying to support and assist them in anyway I can. It does not matter what the job is, big or small, as long as you put your best foot forward step up to the challenge. With every good side there’s a bad side to every job. You must make the customer happy and make sure that the customer is satisfied which will keep them coming back. Customer service is the ability to listen to your client’s needs, wants, and desires. Then I feel that I have done my job and again satisfaction from helping my customers. A good job takes responsibility, good morals, and customer service. The benefit of having a job is the money I received for a job well done.