kayla - DALLAS, Texas

I Believe in sevring my community

I believe in serving my community and that no one should be looking for awards for doing anything for the community. It should be looked as doing something good for someone and making their life better. In community service you learn how to offer and accept help from other. If there were no service in this world people would be cruel to others and themselves. Going out in the streets and helping others is the best ways to make a difference in your community. I believe that in order to understand your community you have to get involve in it. Around your neighborhood there are local places that raise money for people that are in need of help from others. The more I do in community service the more. I think it is self-motivating to me. It is both a humbling and growing experience and it keeps me sane.

Community Service has taught me to be myself. When you are helping people or making a difference, there is no time to be self-conscious. Community service has also taught me that anything is possible. Some teachers help children that do not have any thing they help provide education to make them very successful. I believed that when you volunteer you strengthen your community and it becomes a better place for people to live. When you learn about different people, you can respect each other more and you cannot be fearful. Community service is whenever there is a need and whenever you can do it. Some people resolve that they were just so different and their lives are so different from ours. And that’s not true. Through my service experiences, I gained awareness of myself and I the profound injustice of people who will not participate in our world. I do community service simply because I want to help others when they are struggling. What serving the community really means is that people should finish what they had started.

The America Red Cross inspires me because they give back to the people around their community. They provide relief to the victims of disasters and helps people prevent, prepare for, and respond to emergencies. It does this through services when people are in need of help. There are no other storms like hurricanes on earth, and every year we are faced with our communities suffering loss of property. The Good News is the Red Cross is here to help. The American Red Cross is nationwide networks of nearly 900 field units dedicated to saving lives and, prepares for and responds to emergencies.

The army also inspires me because they fight to protect and save our country from getting harmed. They try to bring our country together with others to make peace. The army is always ready to protect the United States and other places. Everyday we should thank them so much for saving our community and helping us come closer together as one. This is why I believe in serving our community.