Jospeh - arlington, Texas
Themes: forgiveness

I believe in a second chance, a restart, a do-over. I believe people can’t always be perfect. Mistakes happen, and life goes on. Last night, a friend of mine got in trouble for having a few things he shouldn’t of had. He said his parents would never trust him again and he regrets the choices he made that got him onto this situation. This got me thinking, why should one slip-up in life those everything you’ve’ worked hard too build? Everyday, someone, somewhere, makes mistake, and personally I think all of those people should get another try. I believe that if you face the facts and admit your wrong, you should be able to get anther shot. I think of life as a baseball game, everyone has a special purpose in the game, and when the time comes, we must step up to the plate, sometimes we strike out, sometimes we hit it out of the park, but no matter what, you get anther chance to bat. I believe that people should walk in other people’s shoes for a moment, and realize that mistakes happen, people aren’t perfect, get over it. I firmly believe in the golden rule, “do unto others as you would have them do unto you” if everyone could believe in this, people would be able to see what kind of situations another person is in and be able to give them a break. This is why I believe in second chances for everyone.