William - Dallas, Texas

I believe in bringing joy to the world by bringing laughter into the world. It brings happiness to other people and me. Laughter is one of the best things in the world it makes you and other people feel good inside. Making people laugh is one of the things that I do best. Laughter is one of many things that fuel me to live life to the fullest. When people laugh it is fun for them and me. When people laugh there is something inside of me that wants me to make other people laugh. Now when I say to make people laugh I do not mean make people really embarrassed or embarrassed at all. I don’t like to make people embarrassed because I don’t like to be embarrassed. When people embarrass me I just look at them and tell them that are not funny or I’ll walk away. When people laugh it makes me laugh and I like to laugh and that is why I make people laugh so they can feel good and I can feel good at the same time. When people laugh it’s very funny to hear and watch them laugh and other people start to laugh as well and that makes me feel really good. I love to make people laugh it is so fun. Laughter is the one thing every human being loves and I like to make people laugh and it is like I am making people feel really good about them self. I love to make people laugh it makes the world turn round. What I do is for the good of other people and also the good of myself and the joy of the world. I love to do what people think is funny as long as I don’t embarrass myself or other people. I love to do what I love and I love to make people laugh it is my joy and it is a joy to people everywhere. There is no other emotion that is as pleasing as laughter accept maybe love ok laughter is the second best emotion because you can’t give love to everybody but laughter you can give away to anyone you please. Laughter can not be ever matched. It is the greatest thing you can give away to another person. Everyone in the world loves laughter although people may not find some things amusing but everyone laughs whether it’s from jokes or comedy or even finding pleasure in other people’s embarrassment which I find not the least bit funny. When I find something that will make people laugh I’ll do it. Laughter is the best thing God could ever create in a human being I love to make people laugh it fuels me to go on in life and live it to the very fullest it is the greatest thing in the world to make people laugh because everyone feels good. Every person I know has laughed at least once at what I’ve told them and that is why I love to make people laugh because they like me for it.