Amira - Cedar Hill, Texas

I believe in God. I think everybody in the world should be able to accept God as his or her savior. God is the one and only that can forgive sins and no one else can do that. This is why I believe in God.

There are the two things that made me believe that there is a God .One of those are the bible .The Bible helped me to see everything that he has done for things that had needed to be done .One of my favorite stories from the Bible was the story of Moses .I also like the movie “The Prince of Egypt” when I was little .The second thing is the movie “Passion of Christ”. This was the best movie and it put an impact on my life. I know I shouldn’t believe a movie but the proof of this story is in the bible so I can believe that the story of Christ is true. This movie is something that everyone should see and a bible should be read once a day just a sentence is okay as long as you read it then is that good.

One day I was at my great-grandmothers funeral and this day reminded me how much God loves me. The pastor was preaching about its hard for her family but it’s the best thing for her .I realized that until 3 to 4 months had passed that its good that she is not struggling to survive through this world. This is when I believed in God even more it helped me to know that God was doing the best thing for my great –grandmother.

If anyone I would like to be that is a strong believer is my grandfather. He is one of the strongest believers I know even if he is not good at something he would try his best and never give up and I want to be just like him one day. My grand father never misses church, bible study 8 o’clock service, and 11 o’clock service.

The best place to find God is to go to church and always read your bible. Never let temptation bring you down because if you let it pull you so far down it will be so hard to get back up but if you believe so hard noting can get in your way. That’s why I believe that God should be everybody’s guidance because he will always lead you the right way and never the wrong way. This is why God is my savior and I am proud to say it.

This is why I believe in God.