Cameron - Desoto, Texas

I Believe

I believe that friends are the closest thing to us. Friends are there for us when we are down and alone, to when were happy and joyful. Family is close to us by blood but friends know me better. Friendship is thicker than blood.

When I am down and if I want to talk to someone I know that understands me, I try to go to there house and I just say what is on my mind. I tell my friends the things that I don’t feel like telling my parents because I believe that they wouldn’t understand. If someone close to me has past away or if I am just confused about something I have at least one friend I know that I can talk to. You could call it going to the physiologist, but I call it having friends I can trust.

I can talk to friends about if someone I know has gotten sick. I can open up and express myself. When someone dies and I don’t want my family to know how I really feel, tell a friend. Most of the time, my friends understand because they have been in the same situations. Also if I have to make a difficult decision in life, I can usually count on my friends to help me out.

It’s not keeping things from your parents; it’s telling someone your problem that understands you. Parents are good to talk to about certain topics but friends are good to talk to about current issues in today. I can tell my friends about how I feel on a certain concept or I can ask them what I should do in a hard situation. So far, they have never let me down.

Some people think that friends are just people that you know and that you see everyday. That’s not a friend. That’s just a stranger that you can identify. The people you will trust and remember for the rest of your life are the ones that you can trust. The ones that will help you fight when the odds are stacked against you. Friends are the ones that help you when you’re down. That a true friend. That a friend for life.

So I guess I’m trying to say is love is an important factor in life. Love is a part of every friendship. Love is not only a huge factor in high religious positions, pope and priest. I am not a missionary and I am not a saint, but I am who I am. I am a friend. One that believes are friends are the most important people in our life’s.