Lyndsey - Centennial, Colorado

Dear Papa,

I remember this one time you talked to me about how you use to take me to Rockies baseball games. But one story I remember the most, is the story about how you lost me and how you later found me on the jungle gym playing with the other kids. I remember you taking me to see Gone with the Wind when it was playing in a theater near us, and I was basically the only kid in the theater. I recently remember how you came with me to see The Phantom of the Opera with my 8th grade French class, but ever so slightly we do less and less. I think this is because I have become wrapped up in my friends and social life and that I have excluded you completely from my life.

I really enjoyed doing things with you, but we have not really done anything in awhile. Ever since your heart attack, I want to spend more time with you and be with you more. I love you so much and I would really like you to know that. You mean a lot to me, and if you die and I can not remember doing anything with you, it will be depressing. I want you to know that I love you, and I enjoy spending time with you.

I believe in taking time to spend time with your family is important. Your family is your connection to the world; if it wasn’t for my family then I don’t think I would be the kind of person I am today. My family is important to me, and they matter a lot to me. I believe that they are a big part of me and my life and make me who I really am. They sculpt me and my life, they are there for me when I really need them the most, and I am always there for them. I believe that family is one of the most important parts of life and they should be valued. I think people need to spend

as much time with their own families as the possibly can. Papa I believe

that you are an important figure in my life and I believe in spending the

most time with you is going to be valuable to me and help me grow to be a

better person.