Kara - Haymarket, Virginia

I believe that everything happens for a reason, even if it’s bad. I have had a really hard year and my faith has been tested more this year than any other time in my life. In life you are put into difficult challenges and tests because God wants you to realize this isn’t a perfect world. I do believe in God and I go to church, not because I have to, but because I have been going to church for so long, and it would be weird not to go. When the accident happened all I could do was cry and doubt myself but you can’t be in darkness forever and that’s when you have to trust God.

I believe in LOVE and I think its one of the most important emotions you feel. I believe that with out love you aren’t living. I’m not talking about gushy I love you, you love me we’ve only known each other for a day. It’s more than that. It’s knowing that in any moment in life those people will be there for you when you need them the most. I believe that love gets you through the day and the night because you know that those people are thinking about you and will do anything for you. The people that love me were there for me when I was going through the hardest time in my life, which made me realize how lucky I am, to be loved.

I believe that it’s important to have a positive attitude, believe in yourself, and to have faith in others, you can’t really have faith in others unless you trust and have faith in yourself. Sometimes when it’s hard to believe in myself that’s when I have to depend on the people I love. You can’t have a fulfilling life if you are always negative and pessimistic. It annoys me and makes me mad when people spend their whole life complaining and not enjoying it. I also believe in kindness and being considerate. I truly believe that if you are kind to others then they will be kind back to you and also carry on your example. I know that if someone is nice to me, it makes my day and it puts me in a better mood. I know that you can’t always be happy and positive every moment of your life because in order to get the good days you have to have the bad ones first.