Caleb - Columbus, Indiana

I believe in saving money, so in the future a person will have money to buy things that he or she want but don’t need and will still have money for what our needs.

Since I was like six I started saving my money I saw Joshua my brother, didn’t and he had trouble paying for bills and other things. And Josh is now 24 and his habit are still with him and still has trouble paying bills and having money in the bank. Josh still lives at home and has to work 2nd shift at Cummins to get as much overtime as possible.

Josh also has a Jeep Grand Cherokee he likes to take offroading but he has to sell it because he has trouble paying his bills. Now he wants to buy a house so he doesn’t have to live at home. He has a diesel truck he drives that is really loud it sounds like a semi taking off when he takes off, but gas is really expensive but better for him because it gets better gas mileage than his jeep.

So now that I have been saving money I will have enough money to by my own car when I get my permit in November.

I save your money for in the future I will need money. I believe that if a person doesn’t save money they won’t have money to buy things that he or she needs then they might just be living on the street.