Taylor - dunwoody, Georgia

Murphy’s Law?

If something bad can happen it will, I believe in Murphy’s Law. Murphy’s Law states that things will go wrong in any given situation, if you give them a chance. I believe that Murphy’s Law has an effect on everybody’s life, and has occurred in our life’s. One example plays a part in all of Americans lives, we keep looking for Osama Benladin. How many caves will we have to look in. Eventually we will find him, but that goes along with this quote. If there’s more than one way to do a job, and one of those ways will result in disaster, then somebody will do it that way.

One day in Mr. Simony’s class he was looking for someones paper. He had a stack in his hand and started from the bottom of the pile, he went through the whole stack and eventually he found it and it was the second paper to the top. I believe everybody has a similar story that has to deal with Murphy’s Law. Many people do have a similar story but don’t connect it with Murphy’s Law.

My story is on one day at my house, after another long day at school, I had to work out. So I went to my discombobulated room and quickly grabbed my equipment. I had to hurry outside before the blood sucking mosquitoes came out. I needed to listen to some music while I worked out so I got my brand new phone and put it on the back of my dads Tahoe. As I was working out, the basketball bounced over to the car but didn’t hit my phone. I didn’t think anything of that. But just a few minutes passed and the ball bounced, bounced then bam! Hits my phone and knocks it down from the car. Things will go wrong in any given situation, if you give them a chance.

I could keep going on how I believe that Murphy’s Law really exist. But will me talking all day make you believe? Try to point a situation out like ones in this paper, and then tell me Murphy’s Law doesn’t exist.