Alicia - Doraville, Georgia

I Believe….

I believe Fifty-Cent killed Tupac Shakur. The reason for my belief is one song I heard by Fifty-Cent. The song is called is Many Men. After hearing the song for about two times I really didn’t quite understand it. But looking the lyrics up on the Internet it all started to make sense to me. There are specifics throughout the song that I think may have lead to the death of Tupac.

In the middle of the song Fifty-Cent makes a comparison to how he got shot nine times and lived, but how Tupac got shot the same amount of times but he died. He also takes some of Tupac’s lyrics from his song and like tries to mock it. An example being; “Only God Can Judge Me.” He then turns it around by saying “But you can’t judge people that you don’t even know.”

There is also a very important part of the song where he is talking about he lived his life. He says he has lived a life that was rougher than Tupac’s. That he didn’t have a father to grow up to be with him. But my opinion all rappers say the same thing so how could Fifty-Cent just say that? Then he starts to talk about how Tupac was a traitor for telling other people’s business and now he can’t talk or no one can hear him because he is in the dirt.

In my opinion I think Fifty-Cent has only come out in these past years after they found out the supposed “Murder” of Tupac. There is also a song called “In the Club” where towards the middle of the song he says “….and I want them to love me like they love Pac.” To me that makes a lot of sense. I don’t think I am the only one to think that Curtis Jackson A.K.A Fifty-Cent is the murderer of Tupac Shakur. My sister also believes the same thing after hearing the song. I hope other people start to reconsider to who the real murderer of Tupac Shakur is.