Christoph - Atlanta, Georgia

I believe that friends are one of the most important things in our life.

Friends are so important for me because they support me in every decision I make. All of my friends did not like that I go to America and stay there for one semester. But they supported me because they knew that I want to go. They put away their opinions and feelings and made me strong because they wanted that I become happy.

Every time when I am sad and just want to go back to Germany they wrote me an e-mail or called me to make me feel better. And it is just amazing how fast one e-mail can chance your mode from sad to happy.

Friends can also give you a lot of helpful tips because friends are honest when you made something wrong and do not say that was good just to make you happy. They help you to improve yourself.

Another reason why friends are so important for me is because you can tell them every secret you have. You do not have to worry that they could tell somebody else. You can trust them.

Friends forgive you. You can make everything wrong but friends still stand to you and give you a second change.