Eunbyol - NewCity, New York

I believe many people around the world will forever remember 9/11 as the worst terror ever.

On September 11, 2001, a tremendous destruction occurred; there were over 4,000 casualties. Among them, there were fathers that cared for their family and mothers that can give up everything for their children. Every single people that experienced the tragedy were probably important and special from their family and friends. It is obvious that people that had to encounter with these loss had to go through pain and distraught. I believe the people that suffered from 9/11 will forever remember this horrible incident inside their heart.

I also believe that not only the people that experienced this incident but people out of the state would also remember 9/11 as a dreadful memory. The 9/11 terror happened when I was in Korea. Since all of my mom’s family lives in America, my mom decided to immigrate also. After what had happened on September 11th, my family moved to America. However, we had to wait another year to move here because America didn’t accept immigrants for a year after 9/11. Since I heard about 9/11 on the news many times, I was scared to go on the plane. Even though it only took a year for me to see my family in America, my cousin had to wait longer because she decided to come here after the destruction. It was not only my family that had a difficult time to move to America. Among them, there were people that had to face many obstacles in their own country. Therefore, they hoped to find a new life in America.

The movie, Flight 93 is about the brave passengers and crew aboard hijacked United Airlines’ flight 93 on September 11th, 2001. It was released on September 7th, 2006. Since many people are curious about what actually happened on 9/11, they want to see this movie. This movie is more popular in Korea than in America. I believe that many people out of the state are still wondering about 9/11.

It is impossible to say with any accuracy how many people are affected by 9/11.