Kyle - Buda, Texas

Why do I believe that music can transform people from every walk of life, including the most corrupted people to walk the earth?

I have studied and played music for 6 years. Over this time I have seen my self and others learn to care and appreciate something worth screaming about, thought consuming, and really the hardest I have and probably ever do. It consumes your heart and soul from the time you start to the time you finish. Every note, rhythm, melody, and song broadens your mind stretching it further and further.

I had no choice that I would love music; music and I were pre-destined. My parents both grew up playing, teaching, and loving music. Both of my parent’s family’s never really under-stood music, but my parents did and they stuck through to the bitter end, My dad loved it so much that he made a career out of it, by first teaching music, and then selling the interments themselves. In the end they passed down their love to me and I can’t see any better way to be spending my life.

Friends in music make me love it even more than I already did. Most every single friend I’ve had has gone through his or her own journey in some sort of music program. Music nerds, like myself, are the only people I can really get along with because they know what I am doing and never question why. I can always count on them to be there when the rhythm of life gets to hard. The musicians who will someday be on Broadway make you want to do your best and push you to do thing you never thought possible, wile the others, who need your help, are very welcoming to the help you give them. Those are the ones who make you all good inside for passing on something worth wile to them.

Seeing the different ways music has on your everyday life is my favorite part. I know a multitude of kids who would not be where they are today if music hadn’t moved in to their lives. They wouldn’t be as smart, wouldn’t be as confident, and wouldn’t be as goal oriented and know how to get the job done when it needs to be. Music makes you look at life in a whole new way. You know that you belong to something that will stay with you the rest of your life. Music allows you to be apart of one big giant band that has the same goals in their mind that you do.