Nathaniel - kyle, Texas
Themes: love

There is one simple thing that I can believe in that holds all my beliefs. That thing would be love. Love can get you through anything and is what makes this world worth living in. Love has built great civilizations and love is what destroyed the best of those cities. I don’t mean to sound like some tree-hugging hippie but it’s just what I believe in.

There are different types of love as well. There is the love for my fellow man. When 9-11 rolled around the tears rolled off my eyes because I couldn’t be there to help my fellow Americans. Those are the times that you remember the love you have for other people. If loving my fellow American means dying in a war that would be fine for me because sacrifice is a key.

My love for my parents is a different type of love. They will always be there for me even if I make a few mistakes along the way. They provided a roof and food for me even when money was tight. They have been with me every step of the way of life so far and they will be until they die They kept me safe and raised me right. That’s the type of love that cannot be messed with. In return I’m going to repay them back for all the years of sacrifice they gave to me.

And then there is that other love. The love for the person that is right for you. It is the love for the people who makes you happy and smile every time you see them. That type of love is the one that takes the longest to build up but the easiest to bring down. This love could weather many sea storms or fall to the slightest drizzles.

Love is the one thing that ties all the people in the world together. It is the one thing that separates us from the machines. We can have emotions and they cannot without love the world would be full of hate and if the world was full of hate. There is enough hate in the world. That is why I believe in love.