Jacob - buda, Texas
Themes: carpe diem, fear

I believe that everybody in the world should be more care free and laid back. A lot of people undergo a lot of stress because they let all the little things in life get to. A lot of people get hurt because people have to act all tough so their “rep/image” will not scarred. Should people choose to change their lifestyles to be more care free and laid back, the world would be a much better place to live in.

I have a laidback personality. It takes a lot to get me mad; you have to do something like punch me in the face before I even start to get mad at you. I know guys who can be just the opposite, slightly touch them and they will try to beat you up. If everyone could just realize that you don’t have to be the toughest person in the world, the world would be a better place to live in.

I have a carefree personality. I mean, I care about important things like school, family and my job, but I don’t care about getting a 100 on a test if I already have a 99. I know many people who can not sweat the small things, if something is out of place in their rooms or if the get an 89 on a test, and not a 90, then they think that it is the end of the world. If everyone could let the small things go, and spend more time with their family and schoolwork, then the world would be a better place to live in.

So, if everyone in the world could be a little more laid back, and a little less care free, then the world would be a much different place than it currently is. The world would be a better place to live in.