Hadorah - Buda, Tx, Texas

Once upon a time in a land not so far away, there was an overly modest girl who just could not talk comfortably and gracefully with a person she couldn’t take her little eyes off of. The mere presence of Him would send her heart thumping wildly and the pounding of her head to sweep all of her thoughts away, except Him.

How shall I word this—it was the dripping hot summer of 01’ at Puppy Love Camp(a camp for parents to get rid of their kids because they are sick of looking at them—and to hope their nerdy, dorky kids go through a traumatizing “love” experience, type of camp.) Suddenly, I smell an instant whiff of confidence from the far side of the room…there was my man! Or boy in this case.

Laughter boomed out of people’s mouths as he told his eager audience an amusing story. And as I adore Him from a distance, devilish—desiring thoughts of introducing myself to Him seemed so evilly intimidating—and oh, how the many times I longed to re-enact the prehistoric technique of communication, unless cupid completely possessed me and all I manage is a “caveman- like” point and grunt conversation!)

He looks up from his small audience and catches my drooling, starry-eyed stare…and at that moment Frankenstein was squealing HE’S ALIVE HE’S ALIVE!!! Here I go again; another hot flash springs upon my face as overwhelming joy occupies my exhausted heart.

Now let me thoroughly describe the feeling of Him walking through the door. A bright blinding light would lurk in the wide open doorway for a millisecond, before his halo and “angel-like” robe would appear…creating my world to crash to a halt. Unexpectedly, a back row of heavenly voices sing, as the re-birthing of statues enthusiastically spit out H20—not to “cry me a river” or anything. Yet, all I was able to do at that precise moment was gawp like a complete schmuck, rooted to the spot. Therefore, my whimper silently released itself as my passerby just plainly passed by.

In result, I truly regret not hitching up enough confidence to talk and discover a more defined personality from Him because recently I’ve been pondering about the outcome of fate, but it’s our choice what to do with it once we get there. The point is, we all experience those heart- throbbing moments of desire for someone and most have the nerve to do something about it. (Bless those people). So you people out there that are similar to me, stop being a wus and change your outcome!