Dominique - 78610, Texas

I Believe in Moments

I believe in moments where your heart trembles of excitement and you get this big smile that goes from the ground up. Like when you first get to prom and everyone looks at you like you’re beautiful. And the truth is no matter who you are or what crowd you hang around with your beautiful to everyone that night. Everywhere you look there are smiles, laughter and maybe even a little snorting noise some people make when they laugh to hard.

I believe in the moments where you can hear the crickets chirp or the snails move. The time when it’s just silence and you can feel the shivers down your back, sometimes the air even seems loud to you. At times you swear you can even hear other people’s thoughts. Silence is a golden gift of patience and special moments.

I believe in the moments when everyone is cheering. Where the roar of the football stadium on a Friday night is almost more than you can take. As the intensity rises, so does the energy. And you listen as the cheerleaders are yelling as loud as they can, as the people in the stand are holding their breath, and as the football players are praying for a miracle.

I believe in the moments where grace is everything. When you walk into a room filled with people and you have this presence about you that just feels good. Something down inside of you that just gives you that little spark, and keeps you from tripping over you heels or saying something not to smart. Those chances to make a perfect first impression, priceless!

I believe in the moments where beauty is established. Where the natural beauty is hidden and the actual beauty is present. When sometimes everything and all things are fabulous and beautiful either in their own way or the way others portray beauty. As they always say beauty is in the eye of the beholder. And if you catch that person at the right moment you might just see their true beauty shine through.

I believe in the moments where everything happens!