Sean - Driftwood, Texas

I believe rock ‘n’ roll can save the world. I also believe there is a fine line between cheesy and glorious. Sometimes all the world needs is a little humor, and sometimes all I need is a coke. All we really have in this are the people and passion we love, so when the world gets you down remember that your loves will always be there to pick you back up.

Everyone should be passionate about something unless that something is taking out the trash or something like that. If you’re not doing something you love or must do to survive, you shouldn’t be doing that something at all. If you love someone, tell them, and if you hate your job, quite. After all, cubicles are for squares.

Don’t believe what you don’t want to, find what makes you happy, religion should remain personal, for it’s not a commodity to be sold by telemarketers bargaining for the own souls. Everyone should be respected, I mean, were all slaves to the same groove. If you can’t dig it, let it be.

Too much television is bad for, but not enough can cause cancer. Relax. Every little thing is going to be alright. And if not, well, there are many therapeutic options available today. However, none are quite as powerful as the E6 chord blasted through a fender ’68 twin tube amp at volume 11.

Find something to hold on to, whether that thing is a person, passion, object, or idea. Don’t consider yourself satisfied until your soul is content. And if you have to go out looking for yourself, don’t forget to tip your bartender on the way out.