Kendall - Buda, Texas
Themes: pleasure

Chocolate Cures Everything

From the first moment I put the dark brown chunk of Hershey’s in my mouth and tasted the smooth, sweet kiss of the chocolate on my tongue… I knew chocolate could cure everything. I believe that sometimes even the smallest things in life can make the biggest difference in your day.

Even when its over priced- I can’t resist; I know that there’s just some days when I NEED chocolate. Those days when I wake up and realize practice starts in fifteen minutes and it takes twenty just to get to school. Those days the shoes I throw on are brown, while the rest of my outfit is black. Those days the teachers need a little chocolate to cheer them up as well.

Most of the time, people like to try and convince me that I’m crazy. They tell me it’s impossible that something as joyful and delicious as chocolate can actually be good for you. That’s where I prove them wrong. Sometimes you have to search a little harder to find the best in everything. You know, come to think of it, I’ve actually read articles in health magazines about how good for you chocolate really is. One of my favorite facts is that chocolate protects against plaque buildup and high blood pressure. So I get the best of both worlds, a happy smile and a happy soul.

There are a few rules that apply to the savior; also known as, Milk Chocolate.

Don’t leave your chocolate left un-attended. It’s valuable stuff and there’s always someone around the corner looking for some.

Share as often as possible. Opening up and giving someone else the opportunity to forget the day feels just as good as the full belly.

Never, never ever, ever let it melt. Melted chocolate is a bigger disappointment than not having any at all.

So there it is. Proof that chocolate cures everything. Some people still try and keep it a secret. Lets make it the best kept one.