Jordan - Kyle, Texas
Themes: golden rule

I believe that you should judge people on the way that they dress or what type of clothes that they wear. I mean after all it is your decision about what type of clothes you put on in the morning. You wouldn’t want someone going and talking about you because of what you wear, would you?

So you may have a group of girls at school, and let’s just say were talking about the “cool” girls, that every girl seems like they want to be like them. Well a new girl walks by and she’s not dressed up in the way that the other girls may be dressed. She may have an odd color looking pair of pants with a shirt that doesn’t quite match what she has on. It’s like no matter what she’s going to be an outcast.

My friends and I could be at school and we may see a girl walk by with big black baggy pants and a shirt that’s all black, kind of big. She also had a few chains hanging from her pants. She really wasn’t the type of girl that we would hang out with. She had very dark black make-up, piercings, and dark clothes. But what if, she liked all the same things you did? What if she was just like you? Two people who could be so opposite on the outside be so similar on the inside. You should really get to know someone before putting a label on them. Get to know a person you normally wouldn’t. You probably wouldn’t imagine how much the two of you have in common.