Veronica - Buda, Texas
Themes: work

Work Hard ,Chill Later

I believe that if I work hard right now, I can chill at the end. In everything that I do, I try my best so I don’t have to do it again. I feel that if I work hard now at my school work hard now at my school work, it will all pay off and I will get to relax when I’m older. If I decide to chill right now I won’t get anywhere, and I will have to work harder just to be were I should’ve been.

Sometimes a coworker wants to talk and I tell her not now, because I’m cleaning up, after I’m done I tell her I can talk now, but she’s dealing with a rush of hungry customers because she wasn’t prepared. My life’s philosophy is hard one to maintain, because it’s only going to make me better. At the same time a lot of people criticize me on why I’m working hard. They are like, “Why are you doing your homework right now, let’s go over here so we can talk.”

I remember when I was fourteen, my sister was struggling with finishing school. She had to work day and night just to catch up with her class. She had had some bad influence that hit her and made her fall down and get behind. Well she worked hard and got to graduate with her class. As I was watching her work hard I realize that I could not fall behind because it’s really hard. She would tell me, “Don’t do what I did, because it’s really hard to stand up once you’ve fallen”. So every time that I’m slacking on anything (especially school work) I remember what she went through, and my determination helps me get going.

So if you see a friend falling hand him your hand so that person can grab it before its tool late. I’m not saying it’s impossible to stand up and keep working, but if you’re willing to take that challenge be prepared. So like I said, work hard now and chill at the end.