Taylor - Buda, Texas

If there is one belief I put all of my faith into, it would be that I believe everyone needs to walk their own line, because who is anyone if they are a blur in a shadow.

I’m the funny, out of control, in your face, kind of guy. On the other hand, I used to be the one of many people who tries to fit in, or just trying to be a person I am not. Why should I try and blend into the crowd? It may be some one’s natural nature to try and be “cool” or “in”. I refuse to be one of those people. I want to be accepted for who I really am.

The true people are the ones people see as outcasts. Of course there are few that can fit in the popular cliques or whatever, but when are people going to face the truth and get past their insecurities. When will the world be diverse with original, true people? I don’t think I will really connect with people who are fake. These fake people probably don’t understand the true me. I want people who know where I’m coming from. I don’t want to be associated with people that are as real as a doll on a toy shelf, but as deep as the human heart. I’m not a jock, I’m not an outcast, I’m not one in the crowd, all I am is me!

It took me a while to realize how selfish I had been to myself. Caging my inner beast and not letting him run free. I should share what I have to offer with the world. The importance of my being, of my individuality is so massive, because there is no other way to figure somebody inside out. All I know is that the urge to be one in the masses of people should never overcome the urge to be you.

So friends, fight the temptations. You will always know what is right. Walk the line.

Follow the only things real to you. Follow your heart.