Kelsey - Buda, Texas

Love Your Sister

I believe that everyone should love their sisters, no matter what happens in life.

I have known my sister LITERALLY all my life. We pretty much came out attached! My sister and I are identical twins and do everything together. From going out with friends, to going running, to getting into trouble, my sister and I are always partners in crime. I love my sister with all my heart, even though it may not seem so at times. I don’t know what I would do without her.

Yeah. We fight. What siblings don’t? Sometimes it’s yelling, sometimes its throwing things, and sometimes its just plain hitting. I fight with her over the stupidest things. I have argued over the remote, who got which piece of the cookie, and probably even dumber stuff than that. One time I got so mad at her, I started cussing at her. Once the words left my mouth, I regretted it, and not because my dad came in and got really mad at me. It was because I knew I didn’t mean it, and it wasn’t true. I know that sounds corny, but I’m serious. I have never said a cuss word to my sister again, unless I was talking about someone else of course, because she shares the same views as me on things.

That’s another thing about sisters. They are always on your side. At least mine is. It’s not the same with brothers. I have friends who brothers are so obnoxious and they get them into trouble. My sister always sides with me in an argument, because she usually sees it the way I do, and she just does it anyways since we are sisters. A boy got really mad at me because I told him he mumbled, and he said some things that were really mean and out of line, even though the words didn’t upset me, it was the fact that he got mad. We got into an argument, and my sister jumped right in to help me. Of course the boy had a twin brother of his own, and so it was like a twin face off. I didn’t blame his brother for joining, because that is what siblings do. They look out for each other. Even in times where there is trouble.

I’ve done some things that could have really gotten me into trouble, that my sister will never breathe a word of. She knows what I’m talking about. I love her for that because she understands, and she won’t try to get me into trouble. She always looks out for me, and I always look out for her too.

I believe you should always love your sister unconditionally, because after all, they are family.