sharkema - charlotte, North Carolina

Kema come here, “hit the blunt.” No I don’t want any. They said, ”You sure? You don’t know what you’re missing.” Everyone stared the smirk out the group yelled well more for me. Every teenager have gone through some type of argument or situation where their peers start to pressure them to do something wrong. Such as quitting one job to fit in or to drop out to look cool with another friend. It may sound swift but it really can be changeling to cope with. If you look at me you may think every thing okay, but it really effects me mentally. Through the younger years of my life I was bless with opportunity to have a job and given family crisis.

My second job obtained in the government building uptown in Charlotte, NC. I thought since I had a job I would be able to save money and still get handouts from my mom and dad. My mom wanted me to inherit adult responsibilities that I was not ready to be forced with paying bills like the rent and buying groceries. When I walk through the door with my money in hands an argument preceded in the making. For intense someone who has a baby have not had any free time and wants to go to the club, but instead she spends her money on baby pampers.

Those are not the worse days I inquired; there ahead still laid family issues I had to deal with. What family does not have an alcoholic relative in the family? Or if that’s not the case than there may be a troublemaker. My confused relatives are very close to me. They put me through so much mentally that often I loose control of my life. I have not only me to worry about, but them too. Some questions that go through my head on daily basis are if that person is going to live to see tomorrow? Will I have to worry if something will be gone out of me house? These are things that some or not all of us have too goo through.

So, I believe the hardest part of life involves the teenage years of our life. We have to deal and take in too much negative energy. Whether at school, in the neighborhood or at home. My grandmother once told me that the more struggles you face the stronger you will be. The meaning of that to me is if one is faced with conflict and their motivation level expands. Then that determines how hard one will fight. After the dust has settled then one will look back into their life and realize the teenage years of their life had a big impact on who and what they have became.