Mi Seon - charlotte, North Carolina

“I believe that you can achieve when you believe”

You may have heard this statement at least once if you are ardent movie fan. This statement is a part of lyrics of When you believe, the original soundtrack from the animation, Prince of Egypt. Moses and Pharaoh are really close to each other even though they are not real brothers. One of the brothers, Moses, became the leader of the sons of Israel. And he took the sons of Israel out of Egypt. While he was leading his people out of Egypt, Moses and his people faced the Red Sea. At that moment, Moses stretched out his hand ever the sea, and the Lord swept the sea back. Then, the sea turned into dry land because the waters were divided. The sons of Israel went through the midst of the sea that just turned into dry land. Egyptians took up the pursuit, but the Egyptians could not reach Moses and his people because the sea turned back into what it was before. It was a miracle. He could have done it because he believed in his Lord’s promises and himself who was empowered by God. This movie gave me a deep impression and made me to give my word that I will believe myself and my lord.

Most famous inventor Thomas Edison and American airplane inventors and aviation pioneers Wright brother had common thing. They never know the give up and believed themselves even many people disregarded them. Thomas Edison failed 147times until invented the incandescent lamp and Wright brother failed 805 times until invented the air plane but finally they succeeded.

I believe that there is no failure if you never give up and believe yourself. I used to afraid to be faced with difficult and tried to escape from it. Hence I thought the difficult passed away from me and I did not fail even it came back again. Till then I did not realize that when I escape from the difficult I can not developed. I better tried even it was really hard to me and it did not take long time to figure out that. I need to believe myself and never give up then you can achieve. Sometime I was faced with the strong difficult and it took long time to suffer and sole but there is no fail because I never give up. I might failed first time when I tried faced with the strong difficult but if I believe myself and never give up, and I’m sure that I can succeed.