Margret - Charlotte, North Carolina

“This I Believe”

I show everybody close to me how much they mean to me and it doesn’t always hurt to use the word “I love you!” I do things each day that some people wait for years to do, because I might not have the opportunity to do it the following day. People forget to tell their loved ones how much they mean to them, because they think there’s always other times for that. But guess what? It’s not true! Some people don’t wake up in the morning or they get shot while walking to their car and never accomplish anything that they wanted to for the day. . I believe in living each day as if it could be your last, because tomorrow is never promised for anybody.

I believe that when you go through heartaches and pains, Depend on the people close to you, like your family and friends. Their the people that will tell you the brutal truth and give you the best advise. You may have broccoli in your tooth, but who cares! Smile! I believe in smiling all the time, because you don’t know who’s watching you. I believe laughing makes you live longer, because you get happier about life, so you look forward to things. I believe in remembering the past but not living in it, because of if you do, you’ll never move on with your life and always have that thought of “what if.” Those words will be pulling you back from a lot of important things in your life. I believe in keeping your friends close but your enemies closer. Your enemies will try to ruin your life but you can stop it by keeping an eye on them.

I want to have a family and a few kids here and then, so that I can educate them with my morals and believes. To do that, I have to find Mr. Right. I believe there’s a special person for everybody, but you just have to look harder. Not harder as in going overseas to find that special someone, but getting to know that person you are dating for a period of time, until things get a little shaking, then go on another date. I believe that nobody should ever leave the person they love for the person they like, they should follow their heart and following their heart will lead them to the person they love. Life is too short to use to others than your own heart.

I believe in being thankful for what you have, there’s millions of people in the world suffering with no homes, no foods, and even transportation to take them places. Sometimes I put myself in their position and I feel so blessed and grateful for what I have, because it can be taken away like that in different horrifying situations. “Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won’t feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It’s not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.” I believe that you can pass your fears, and doing that you can believe in the impossible and make it possible!