Thomas - Charlotte, North Carolina

I believe that I as a human am only what I make myself become. I can let myself become spectacular through achievements of hard work and building my amount of knowledge to a whole new level, or I could just sit and watch the world evolve as I wish I were doing something more active and challenging with my life. When one lets the mind dissolve you can loose all your chances at a good future. To let your mind grow will help bring happiness to your life and money as well.

I believe that achievements and goals set in life are more so conquered in the mind then in the body. If one were to set his or her goal to extreme heights and they tried as hard as they possibly could to get it done then the mind whether they achieve that goal or not will feel powerful as if it had conquered that goal. I believe that to try hard and fail can be much better than to not try at all because in the end even if you fail you’ll know and be as happy as a mouse who just found a Crum on New Years Eve that you tried.

“It’s not the size of the dog in the fight; it’s the size of the fight in the dog”. I know someone who his freshman year of high school he was 5 feet 6 inches tall and was a wrestler, he advanced to state championships that year and went up against a 6 foot tall senior that was ranked third in the state, this someone I know beat that boy in their competition. If anyone believes in themselves even if he or she is the smallest guy against the biggest guy then the power inside of you will give you the edge over your opponent.

I feel as though the mind makes the human that we are today. Every person has the chance to let it develop into something great as well as not to make a good use of what they have. Everyone has something great about them they just have to take the chance to show it off.