tootie - charlotte, North Carolina
Themes: work

This I believe

“Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me.” This a cliche that has been used a lot of times when someone in my words “takes you out of your game.” People let others get the best of them and i feel like you should try try again. Never let anyone bring you down. No matter what happens or what someone says you shouldn’t live in the past or let what they said hold you down because, people in this world have a purpose to be jealous and envious. They will try to steal your dreams from you and bring you down. Also, you shouldn’t stay mad at that person forever and that’s one thing I’ve learned over the past few years. You should always strive for what you believe in but never run from the truth. People are always going to be there trying to put you down.

Even though people can be like a stormy day, they put a damper on your whole persona so you should never hold them to that. The life we live on this earth will not be here forever. I believe that people should make the best of life as we know it today, and live everyday like its your last. If someone puts you down simply forgive them, its the best thing you can do. What if you wake up one day and that person is dead then you have to live with the fact that you wouldn’t forgive that person and now you don’t have that opportunity. The people who put you down will regret the fact that they did when you prosper and they see what you have made for yourself.

I believe you should always look towards the future because, looking forward to things will make you want to achieve a lot. Move forward from things in the past. If you have tried a lot and failed get back up and try it again until you get it right. It sounds like a challenge but in the end its all worth it. It will never be easy unless the goal or what you are trying to achieve isn’t beyond your expectations. It’ll only be easy if you let it and that only means you aren’t being challenged. You will just hurt yourself in the process and when you think you’ve done something good its just fools gold because you think you really did something but you didn’t. I have experienced all of this and I have learned from my mistakes.

One strong belief I have that people didn’t strive for what they believe in then the world we know today wouldn’t be the world we know today. If you have a goal you want to achieve it can only be altered by you personally. If you sit there and let people steal your spotlight then the you can only blame yourself. So move on through your life never to look back. The people who fight with you keep by your side and those who don’t leave them behind. Fight for what you believe in and stare the truth in the face even it’s not what you want to see.