Andrew - Charlotte, North Carolina

I believe in doing what you love no matter what others think about it, because if you can do it and you enjoy it then there should not be any reason why you should not go for it. Me for example love to play baseball, and even though I would doubtfully play Major League Baseball there are still a lot of jobs that you can do that are all related to baseball in some way. For example there is coaching, and then all of the different marketing jobs that all interact with the MLB. Some people that do not do something that they enjoy usually are not as happy with their lives, because instead of feeling ready and energetic for work they are sluggish and depressed. This is not the kind of future that I want to have, which is why I am going to try hard, and work to be able to get almost any job I want, so that when I get older I will be happier with my life. There is also many different kind of jobs that can be enjoyable to have, it is just all based on what your own interests are, and on how you think you will be the happiest. Other things I am interested in is music and creating movies, so I can also always try and find jobs that have to do with either one of those, or even both put together in one job so that I can have two of my interests in one job. Also by getting a job in what your interested in it creates opportunities for you to make yourself better at that one talent that you use in your job. The only way that I have a shot in doing any of this is if I do good in school, and work my hardest.