Quint - Seminole, Oklahoma

I Believe

I believe in loyalty. Loyalty to your family is important. To know there is always someone who loves me gives me strength.

When I think of loyalty the first thing I think of is my family. I know no matter what and under any circumstances my family will always be there for me. They may not be perfect, but they are always there when I need them most. My father is only home on the weekends, but I know if I ever got sick he would stop whatever he was doing to come be with me. Although he might not be home very often he is out supporting his family so we do not ever have to want for anything. Even though it is harder on them then it is for us. My mom has the best kind of loyalty. She is always there for me day after day, working and making decisions she believes are in my best interest. Mom is always there to help me make the right decisions, through force when necessary. There is nothing more special to me the then my brothers. While we fight on a daily basis, (which is integral to any sibling relationship), I know that if I ever was in trouble, they would never hesitate to give me whatever aid I needed, no matter how far they would have to go to help me.

What loyalty I am given I try to give back. I am always there when my family needs me, whether it is just to clean the dishes or to support one of my parents through one of their parent’s funeral. There is no river I won’t cross, no mountain I won’t climb, (although I couldn’t admit I’d not love to try), and no valley I won’t cross for anyone of my family members. All that is necessary is for them to ask or, (for the more stubborn ones), show signs that they need help. The answer will be an instantaneous response of one hundred percent to whatever ailed my troubled family member.

I believe there are few things left in life that are important as loyalty. Never leaving anyone behind and standing together embodies everything good in life, which is the most sacred thing there is.