Jonna - Bluff City, Tennessee

I believe in myself. It seems no matter what I am the only person who can help me. I believe that people put to much time into our “temporary lives.” God put us on earth for a short period of time. People worry about how they spend their time and how much money they have. For me I have to believe in myself. My father practically demolished my family. Now, my mom, my brothers, and myself have to take care of all the bills and tasks that a family needs to survive. Now that I am older I can get a job and help my family. Even though I have been through a lot I have reached goals that even I, myself doubted. Striving to make a difference I have succeeded in making good grades and turning my life completely around. I have a job and I play sports. I have set the goal to be at the top in my class and so far I am in the top 20, so far I am on my way. I believe in faith. Just because one person in my family has failed doesn’t mean I will. Faith has brought me to where I am today. My family has faith in me, my friends have faith in me and I have faith in God because I have been able to change my life. I believe in God and I know that he won’t build a mountain I cant climb. Many times I have had the opportunity to quit, but I know that my purpose is to prove that no matter how bad your life stats, you can live the rest of your life in a dream you always wished for. I think that to many times people think they have had a bad day and really they should think of themselves as lucky. They got out of bed, ate something, have a car to drive, and a family to go home to. Imagine not having any of those, that’s a bad day. People spend too much time worrying about little things in which make them think they have encountered a bad day. Little things that don’t really hurt the person the little things just mentally affect them. I am here for a short time and in that time I will make a diffrence, because I believe in myself and in making a diffrence.