Linda - Keizer, Oregon
Themes: environment

The Universe is Mine

I believe Mother Nature is displaying her powerful vengeance with the human race for destroying her universe through expressions of weather events. I believe she is furious. If I was her this would be my reaction to the current status of our planet.

The violent rotating storms that I besiege the earth with are only a small part of my exhibition of anger. These storms with their dangerous winds and torrential rains force the oceans to rape the earth destroying entire cities. The large densely populated municipalities cause pollution and toxic waste damaging my home.

The most violent of storms that I bless the earth with is the powerful, rotating, funnel-shaped cloud that extends from the thunderstorms above to the ground with devastating whirling winds. These storms flatten everything in their paths and can occur anywhere on the earth’s landmasses. I am sorry they take so many lives but I must remind the people of the universe that this creation is mine and they are ruining it.

Then there is the sudden release of stored energy that radiates from seismic waves that display themselves by shaking or displacing the ground. Periodically this phenomenon will cause huge destructive waves in large bodies of waters. The rolling motion from these tremors destroys the pavement the humans insist on placing on the earth’s surface, which obstruct my air passages.

My most spectacular event is the long narrow opening in the earth’s surface through which magma wells up. These violent eruptions eject poisonous gases into the atmosphere, spew ash like a blanket of snow on the earths crust and spit lava. The molten rock crawls along the earth’s surface for miles before cooling, burning everything in its path. What will it take to convince my beloved family to leave my source of wealth alone?

I am a female deity and I demand respect. I own everything in this universe and being a kind loving mother I have allowed the creatures of the earth to use what they need to survive. However, they have abused this privilege and are stripping the earth of its valuables, demolishing the rain forests and plucking my beautiful plant life.

I shall bestow on these individuals my wrath to remind them that it is a privilege to live on this planet. Maybe Global Warming will convince them. After all I am Mother Nature and I will prevail.