Andrew - Orlando, Florida
Themes: sports

I believe sports ignite the passion within people and have the power to motive large groups of people such as cities are even countries. The fans of many teams show the attitudes and passion of the area they live in.

I believe that many famous cities are defined by the sports teams that reflect the people in that area. I believe the people in cities such as Detroit and Oakland come off as very passionate people with a strong dedication to the things that they chose. I believe people that live in Chicago and Green Bay is loyal people that will stick with something they believe in forever.

I believe that sports influence people emotions and can make their day go from bad to good or good to bad just by how a sports team plays. I believe sports can help people overcome hard times in life by giving them something to believe in and a feeling of success seeing their team win. I believe in sports and their power to heal people allowing them to move on from troubles in their life just by giving something to make you look forward to and cheer for.