Joey - Orlando, Florida

I believe in fun. I believe in having fun when ever and where ever you are. Where has all the fun gone? You only get 75 years on this planet. Why waste it not having a good time?

I am currently a student at the University of Central Florida. Everywhere I go, in every class that I have, I am the only person enjoying every minute of my day. Why is it not ok to laugh and have a good time at school? Whats wrong with talking to complete strangers in your sociology class and meeting new people in the computer lab.

I feel like all of the other 47,999 students at UCF are just programed to go to school and be boring. Programed to come to class on time, talk to nobody, and try to avoid making any contribution to class discussion.

Is it so bad to interupt class to make a joke? Ive spent my entire life interupting class in attempt to make somebody laugh. I believe that fun is what life is all about. Its not about going to school and becoming a doctor, or a lawyer, or a teacher. Its about enjoying the company of your friends and family, and always having a good time.

I believe in fun. I believe that it is never the wrong time to have fun.