John - Germantown, Tennessee
Themes: carpe diem

Time is precious for the brief period we are given.

Important it is to make a difference in the lives we share with others.

To make life meaningful to those we touch offers worth.

Worth comes in many forms, not so much by who we are as to what we have done in leaving behind fond memories. Memories last forever, a picture offering to one, who cares to reflect, a precious moment in time.

Life’s journey teaches us not so much the pathway to success, as much as how we are to meet the challenge of achieving a balance of what is meaningful in life and how best to use the talents we are given to make a difference in our lives and to those we touch.

To create a balance in our lives offers us the opportunity to use the most life has to offer in ways that allows our creative spirit to touch our hearts, and in doing so, the hearts of others.

To recognize and reflect on our blessings is likewise a challenge often times neglected. Blessing come in forms we often do not recognize. To know who we are and what gives us purpose, to realize the satisfaction of self that enlightens our spirit, to touch another in such a way that their life is for the better, to take time to recognize the worth in others and encourage their spirit to grow, it is in these moments that we experience true blessings.

The beauty of our surroundings is precious indeed. Only by taking the time to see the world as it is meant to be, will we appreciate the gift of time and of reflection. The beauty of fall colors, the early morning mist hovering the countryside, the sun passing through tall trees creating shadows that sooths our soul, the early morning breeze cooling the onset of the coming heat, a blue sky and the shapes of clouds reflective of a creative master. So much more if time is taken to look and see.

True love comes but to a few. To experience the unconditional love of another, a partnership of sharing, and the time and commitment given to another, offers true purpose of life allowing our hearts to grow in ways that gives true meaning to who we are.

Yes, time is precious.