Danielle - Oak Ridge, Tennessee

I believe

I believe this is one of the hardest things to write about. What do you believe? Can you tell me in one page all your philosophies and ideas, all your facts and theories? I believe that this is something deeper than an essay. It must come from your soul. To put down on paper your deepest thoughts and ideas about what you believe, whether about a higher power, the way man came to life, or that there is a God who brought us all here for a reason. This is a true test of what you can put down on paper. I know one thing is true about the difficulty of this is that you can easily become unsure about what you believe once you are done struggling to put your thoughts down on paper. But I also believe you can become even stronger in your beliefs by recording them all.

I believe that there is a God he came, died and will be coming again. I believe that he loves every single person on this earth even though they take such a gift for granted. I believe there is a power in a prayer. I believe no matter who you are God will answer that prayer, even if you don’t like the answer He gave to it. I believe that I am saved from the wrath of the sinner I am by Gods amazing grace and his undying love. I believe that this will be a challenging life and God will still be right next to me smiling at how well I have tried in what I am doing. I believe I will face trials in my life that God will be there to push me through. I believe I will have many enemies in my life no matter who I try to please or pamper. I Believe God will make me strong enough to withstand this earth and what it is slowly, but surely becoming. I believe that I will only be in this life for a while and that God will always be near me to guide and sharpen my senses for my purpose here on earth. I believe that when my time on earth is over that the heavens will rejoice and I will join my savior for all of eternity in heaven. I believe this is the Lord’s Day and I am going to have to face things that I don’t want to face. I believe that no matter who is smarter, faster, taller, prettier, more popular, or “better” in the eyes of the world it will not matter to me because I believe God has a plan for me. I believe God knows what needs to be done in my life, and I believe I can trust him to do what he needs to do in my life in order to carry out my predetermined purpose.