keejeong - chicago, Illinois
Themes: family, hope

I was raised a very unhappy family. My father was an alcoholic and he was started to created many problems whenever he drink. When I was growing, I wanted a happy family. I felt to do nothing until I hace satisfaction myself. My friend know me as a stubborned boy. I did not have anything to proude of myself to anyone. I am a married man who has three kids.. My girls are early twenties now. My wife teach my kids to respect, kind and honest to other. In my life, the three things I value most are happy family and kind and respect to death people. I want to help those ate poor and a crummier for rest of my life. Happiness means that love your neighbors and enormous satisfaction. I am a healty succeed welleducated and a good christian. But I am not well known figure, famous or historical man. I am a ordinary people. When my parents passed away, we respect as korean culture. I know it is an illegal as christian faith. I want to keep this event as family tradition until I become a minister I am thinking to go to divinity school I believe that people will understand me they hear my serman and personal testmony.