George - Columbus, Ohio

Children often stick their fingers in the flames of reality to feel the beautiful orange-blue hues. Yesterday, you believed in Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny. Today, you see dimly; tonight, you’ll sleep with your eyes wide open. Tomorrow, you will believe “The Truth” because “seeing is believing.”

The taste of tiramisu, blue cheese crumbles, and Malaysian sunsets may be foreign in Paducah, KY, but the one thing we all have in common is – we believe that we are alive.

Yes, you are comprised over three trillion independent cells. These cells are grouped into peaceful cooperatives that allow you to move independently upon the surface of our biosphere. Are you these cells or the sum thereof? Neither, you live in an organic computer – an organic space suit.

Yes, you live in an organic computer. Like every other engineered computing device, you process and store data into tidbits of “memory.” You operate on nine volts of electricity. You are networked via “Tesla fields” (look it up). Instead of silicon, we are living in water. Every morning cup of caffeinated water kick starts your boot sequence. You are programmed by your parents, media, and peers. Your programming is suspect to virus.

Your eyes process light waves, but your brain “sees.” We believe what we see; seeing is believing. You see; you are alive. Over time … we believe what we see. Yet, we can only “see” or process a small fraction of the spectrum of light waves … and a small fraction of “The Truth.”

What is “The Truth?” I do not pretend to know, but “seeing is believing.”