Kaddie - Novato, California

I believe that the world needs to open their eyes and look at what is in front of them. I believe that some laws need to be approved while others need to be taken out. I believe that people need to stop consuming their lives with trivial things, and be concerned about things such as war, famine, and disease. I believe that people need to stop judging appearance instead of what is being said and the personality of a person. I believe that if there is world communication in the slightest bit, there is a possibility of world peace. I believe that people need to stop trying so hard to be something their not, and just be themselves. I believe that too many people are suffering and dieing over causes that are not justifiable.

I believe that everyone has something in common, but that most people choose not to associate with people who don’t remind them of themselves right away. I believe that teenagers are capable of feeling love, but mainly feel lust. I believe that trying to get people to conform to another’s ideals is wrong. I believe that destroying the rainforest is immoral and wrong. I believe that age has no limits.

I believe that no matter how bad things get, there is always hope. I believe that you have to fight for what you believe in. I believe that you have to work hard to get what you want. I believe in God, even though I don’t have a religion. I believe that beauty and intelligence can coexist. I believe in people, that people can be good and can realize that the world will not always be there and can easily be destroyed. But the one belief that I truly take to heart is that what you learn through life, the trials and tribulations you go through, and what doesn’t kill you, makes you stronger.

I believe these things, because I have lived in the world. It doesn’t matter if your fifteen or eighty, you still have a story to tell.