Walter - San Lorenzo, California

The Tao of America

Walking by the California beach, I enjoy heaven and earth, ocean and mountain, sun and moon, human and forest. What a wonderful world! There comes spring and fall, high and low tide, full moon and eclipse, and life and . I feel the pulse of the universe in a cycle rhythm of concert and balance. I believe and call this dynamic and mysterious force – the Tao.

America is a land of unity with diversity from slaughter to laughters, wince to win, ill to goodwill, lie to believe, violent to benevolent, suffer to suffrage, air to millionaire, hardship to ownership, scare to cares, extinct to distinct, bad to best, fist to pacifist, dope to hope, coward to forward, rage to courage, hostility to hospitality, powder to power, poverty to property, starvation to salvation, cult to culture. What a wonderful land! However, I also see a few reverse their “live” to ”evil” at the expenses of wealth and health. Take the advice of a citizen to practice ZEN with meditation rather than medication. Beware of turning anger into danger, stress into distress and sadness to madness.

America is a land of opportunity, peace over , love over hatred, weak over strong, hope over despair, awesome over awful, justice over tyranny, freedom over slave. I find the America code is interesting, meaningful and intelligent. – – spells out the advice. Wife starts with the woman for life. The family value codes father and mother I love you. The ex-cess shares of s-u-c will bring suc-cess. Gaining fame or shame depends on my action and ME.

The Tao of universe enlightens me the way of charity, simplicity and humility. I always get commercials of freedom and happiness promise by buying. In this material world, the truth is to get rid of the unnecessary attachments for the greatest personal freedom and power. I believe the contentment of contentment is contentment. Less is blessed without insomnia and headache and contention.

Therefore,

I believe the Tao of Universe.

I believe the Tao of America.

I believe the Tao that makes America great is the personal Tao of each Amer-ican that codes with I CAN.