badr - high point, North Carolina

I believe there is no God but Allah. I really believe in Allah and love him very much. Always when I pray and ask him from my heart he gives me what I need. I really trust Allah and I always try to cultivate my self to be a better person in order to make Allah satisfy with me. I forgive everybody before I get to my bed everyday no matter what they did to me. I do that just for Allah. I always have been looking for real happiness and I went into many ways, directions and have been through many experiences, but I didn’t find the real happiness until I became closer to Allah. I don’t say that I have no problems and obstacles, of course I have a lot but I always depend on my God to help me so I am not afraid of anything in this life. I am sure without my God’s helps and supports I would not succeed in my life and days. Sometime people ask me: why do you pray on time everyday? Why do you always forgive people? Why do you prefer others rather than yourself? Why do you always hope the best for your people? Why when you do something bad, you cry hard, blame your self and regret? Why do you always give money to poor people? Why do you always try to bring the smile into people’s face? Why do you always try your best to make you parents satisfy with you and proud of you? Why do you do your best to treat people equally based on their personalities rather than their appearances? Why? Why? Actually, those behaviors and attitudes associated with the love of Allah, thus and without a doubt, I do that just to make Allah love me because if he loves me everybody will love me. Also, if Allah loves me, he won’t disappoint me one day and he won’t leave me when I need him. Maybe people won’t understand what I am saying until they feel what I feel and touch it. I am not saying that I am perfect or proud of my self; I just want to be a better person from day to day no matter if life changes or if people change. I will be myself and try always to be a better person. I really can’t imagine my life without my god’s helps and supports. I really can’t. I strongly, emotionally and form my heart believe there is no God but Allah no matter what people say and think about me. I love you Allah and I can’t express my gut feeling just by words.