sunghee - Greensboro, North Carolina
Themes: hope

When I wake up, I mutter to myself. Sometimes, “Today is too hot. I would rather stay home than go to class.” The other day, “Today’s weather is so shiny.” And then I woke up. What is difference between two responses? The former makes my day hard and angry, but the latter makes my day vigorous and happy. As soon as I wake up, I decide whether my day is going to be good or not good.

I believe the power of positive thinking. When you see a half cup of water, what do you think about that? Some people think that cup has only half of water. On the other hand, some people think that cup has as enough as water. I always think many things. There are some positive things and some negative things. Which one is better for my behavior? Before I start something, I think first. It is too hard to make it, so I can not do that. I’d rather give up. What’s going to happen? I do not hard about that. However, if I think that it is hard, but I can make it. Eventually, I will do very good job. As we know, the positive thinking is very important. When I meet someone first, I judge him or her by myself. If I think he is not good person, I will not get along with him. Furthermore I do not even see his real aspects. The negative thinking is bad for everyone. Even though I can not help but doing that, I have to try not to do that. If we always think negative, we will be negative people. I believe the positive thinking bring happiness. I read many book about positive thinking. If you want to succeed, you must think positive. Everyone wants happy life. I believe the thinking decide our life, so I believe the power of positive thinking.