Ho Jun - Greensboro, North Carolina
Themes: gratitude, love

There have been many people that have had an influence on my life such as my family, friends, teachers, girl friend, and all people who know me have affected my life in some ways or another. However, no one has changed me as much as my mother did. My mother is my everything, and she shows me the greatest love. This I believe.

My mother has been in my life since I was born, and she will always be in my life no matter what happens to me. She is my best friend, and she inspires me in every way. My mother is the most important person in my life. My mother always tells me the truth when I need to hear it. Every time that I need someone to understand or forgive my mistakes, my mother is there for me. Throughout my life there have been many people who have had an impact on my life, but my mother has had the biggest impact on my life. My mother never gives up on me. She picks me up when I am down. She believes in me and supports me in everyway she can. She is an inspired woman, who gives me good advice and helps me when I am frustrated with problems. She fulfills my heart, and my mother can make me a happier person. She is the person who is always there for me and tries not to let anyone hurt me. That is why I love her so much, and I hope to spend my entire life with her. Everyone has a person in their life that is the most important person to them. To me that person is my mother. My life would not be complete without my mother because she is my life. My mother is always in my heart and mind. I will never forget her, and nobody will ever be able to replace her. A mother is remarkable in her ability to give her children all of her love. There can only be one word to describe this love, mother. This I believe. The Greatest of Love.