HyunHo - Greensboro, North Carolina

Actually, I have never thought about what I believe. While I was thinking about this topic, the only one thing that was popped up in my mind was I believe in myself. If I don’t believe in me, who can believe in me? I am living my own life. Nobody can live my life for me. While I am living, I am responsible for my life. I think that believing in myself is the most important thing in my life. To be more specific, I believe in my ability and I like my confidence. I am not that special person like a genius, but I always try to do my best in everything and try to get the best result. For this, I believe in my ability and then I become more confident and passionate when I face on any situation. Sometimes, my friends asked me where my confidence is from, but I couldn’t answer it. The one thing I know is I was not that confident person, but now I am always trying to be that kind of person. Moreover, I usually overestimate myself because if I underestimate myself, it means I set limit to my ability. If I set limit to my ability, I cannot develop myself. I think life is a repetition of test. In this repetition, I must face on many different situations and I must overcome them. If I cannot escape it, I should believe in myself and try it. Every time when I faced on some difficult situations, my friends said it is impossible for me. However, I tried and I succeeded it. The reason why I could succeed was I believed in myself, so I was confident. Even though the result was not good, I never regretted it because it will be a helpful lesson for me later, even bad experience. One of my friends told me he liked my confidence, so he decided to be my friend. When I heard it, I was so happy and I was proud of myself. To make my life better, I have to believe in myself and I will believe in myself.