riene - arlington, Washington

7/16/06

I believe in equality, I believe that everyone is equal. I believe that no matter who you are that you should be treated the same. I believe that no matter how you dress or how you act you should be treated on the same footing as all others. I believe in fairness.

I feel that religion shouldn’t matter or the color of your skin but the way you present yourself and the attitude you bring in; I feel that religion shouldn’t matter or the color of your skin but the why you present your self and the attitude you bring in.

I believe that if I am Spanish I can blend in with crowd that I hang with if they are different we are all good friends. I feel that if your skin isn’t the same you can still have the mind and the heart as everyone else. I have the same feeling as everyone else we might not be from the same country or religion but we all the same.

I believe in my friends even though they are from different religions and different country’s we are all the same. We all believe in god we all believe in our religions even though sometime we have argument’s we all going to be brothers of god. I believe in my friends even though they are from different religions and different country’s we are all the same.

I feel that religion and race make the world what it is today. I know that religion and race can determine the people and the attitude you carry. I feel that if you don’t carry your race that nobody is going to respect you for who you are. I feel that everyone race has the power and respect to believe and honor each others race in a way that everyone is equal.

I feel that equality goes for anyone and everyone. I think that people that have social and economy problems are equal no matter what. I feel that everyone should be respected because who they are not for there religion or there race.