Kevin - 22203, Virginia
Themes: equality

7/20/06

This I believe essay

I believe that everyone deserves an equal chance in anything they want to do. Everyone also deserves second opportunities. Some people don’t get equal chances because of their skin color or their religion.

I also believe that everyone deserves a fair chance at a good education. With a good education you can come through in life, that’s why it’s important to give a chance at a good education. Teachers should always give a student a second chance to prove themselves that they want a better future. Many teachers give up on a student quick, but they should always give a second chance no matter what.

Some people don’t give chances because of the way they act or dress. They look at the person’s image and judge them and give them a chance. People are being discriminated and aren’t given a fair chance to prove themselves. Some times that you think are crazy looking might be the best worker. Everyone is human inside and out, we all deserve chances

I believe that illegal immigrants should be given a chance to live in the United States, a chance to prove they can be part of America. This is supposed to be the land of opportunity, well we should we should an opportunity to live here. As long as their not doing anything wrong they should stay and be given a chance at a citizenship. Immigrants impact our economy so I believe together we can make a better country.

I believe that everyone deserves an equal chance at anything. If at first they don’t succeed they deserve a second chance to prove themselves. No one should be rejected of an opportunity. People shouldn’t be discriminated by their religion, the way they act, or the way they dress. I believe illegal immigrants should be given a chance to live in this country, some immigrants work hard to live in this country because they believe they can have a better future and a better life.