Themes: equality, work

I believe that everything and anything is possible if you put your mind to it. Nobody can stop you from doing what you want to do. Everything in life belongs to you as long as you think about it. Being confident and believing in yourself will get you a lot of things in life. Usually, working really also brings rewards. I believe that poor people can get a job and stop lying in the streets. It is possible for them to be as rich as the rich people. I believe everyone has a dream to have something in life. Whether it is just getting money or living the life of a rich person, it can be achieved. People just don’t have enough confidence to go out and get a job. Laziness doesn’t cut it in the real world not unless you inherit money. If you really think about it, money is everything. Rich people use their minds to get it. They plan ahead in life, while the minorities in this world waste it on rich jewelry and cars for no reason. We need to learn how to invest it, so later in life we can use it and spend on things we know we can cover. Mind is a terrible thing to waste, so use your intelligence to get money so you can buy anything you want. Poor people need to think. All they think about is asking other people for money and that’s pretty embarrassing. We need to work together in getting money for the poor. I understand about Katrina and that’s a whole different story, but the people on the streets need to get up and get a job. I believe in each and every one of them to be as equal as the President. The meaning of equality is that people get to be equal within everyone in the world. No matter what kind of race or religion, I believe that everyone in this world will be treated equal. I know that recently discrimination is overcoming the world but we can make the world a better place for everyone. I feel that Nazi’s and KKK can all be friends and all gangs can stop fighting for territories that don’t even belong to them in the first place. Things need to stop with terrorism in this world. Osama bin Laden needs to stop hiding and come out the closet like Saddam did. This war is killing innocent lives for no reason because we not fighting for anything. There also needs to be order and fairness in this world. President Bush needs to resign because he is not doing anything to save our people. The only he is doing is sending innocent people to fight for NOTHING! I believe that my friends can go anywhere to get a job and not be rejected for the color of their skin or by their appearance. I believe in equality and fairness for everyone.