antoinette - kenner, Louisiana

MY PHILOSOPHY OF EDCATION

I believe education is important for every human. Education provides people with the tools and knowledge they need to understand and participate in today’s world. It helps to sustain the human values that contribute to individual and collective well-being. It is the basis for lifelong learning. It inspires confidence and provides the skills needed to participate in public debate. It makes people more self-reliant and aware of opportunities and rights. Education enhances the ability of households to manage health problems, improve in the way they help educate their children, and plan for the future.

I believe being educated helps when you run into problems with you health. Able to read may help keep your family healthy. Even at a very young age you learn measurements this comes in handy when sick and needing to know how to issue medicine. Learning the difference between inches and feet helps you know if your family is growing to good health. Knowing how to read labels on cans, meats and other food products will not only help you to save money, but help you make wise and healthy food choices when shopping. There are so many reason why learning to be a good reader will help your family stay healthy.

I believe knowing how to help educate your family also comes from getting a good education yourself. When parents are regular readers they instill in their children to become good readers. Having a good knowledge of the education system will hopefully keep you involved in the weekly progress of your family education. Knowing your children curriculum will help you when doing home work and studying for test with them. Most successful children had parents that were very involved with their family education.

I believe the only way to a good future is a good education. Even when you are not in a high paying job, people find great joy and confidence in having a good education. Education has been the door that has kept so many young ones either out of prison or the grave yard. Most families with all well educated family members have less family problems. When family members succeed in school they seem to cause fewer problems financially, physically and emotionally. Even though there are problems in all families, I believe families who believe in and succeed in getting a good education fair better in life.

I believe that there are many things that contribute to a good education. A well establish school, parents who care and being a willing learner on the part of the student. But most important is the benefits of getting a good education. First, you are able to help keep your family healthy. Second, you are able to be a productive part of your family education. And this can involve helping with homework, test or even helping out at their school. Finally, you will be able to see the future of your family life grow and become successful.