Dana - Durango, Colorado

I believe Love is the common energy currency saturating and flowing through this multidimensional universe. Love’s streams of incandescent white and gold weave themselves in the glory of atomic complexity. Love vibrates and sings in the thresholds of all atoms. Love’s energetic intelligence is the glue and synapse all things, animate and inanimate, breathe through. Love dances in the here and now as well as the beyond. Sometimes Love carries us and we don’t know it. Sometimes Love moves inside us and we do know it. Regardless, Love brings all things and time to present point, in essence, making all things one, though our experience may seem consecutive and linear.

Love Is.

I believe that though we experience our humanness of Love through emotion, it is far greater, much more. Within every moment of existence, some aspect of Love is present. The circle of yin and yang constantly turns with love’s ever present choices:

Faith, patience, kindness, respect, gentleness, intimacy, trust, forgiveness, wisdom, creativity, hope, dignity, confidence, esteem, acceptance, fortitude, calmness, centeredness, grounded ness, tranquility, empathy, empowerment, compassion, joy, generousness, bountifulness, humaneness, receptivity, honesty, tolerance, courage, connectedness . . .

Fear, destruction, jealousy, resentment, control, hatred, victimization, insecurity, distrust, dishonesty, disconnectedness, impatience, meanness, diminishment, dependence, denial, deliberate ignorance, judgment, stinginess, lack, approval/disapproval, prejudice, contempt, grudge, antagonism, bitterness, revenge, spite, envy, greed, hostility, alienation, lying, possessiveness, . . .

I believe Love is a perpetual choice and our willingness to consciously learn its’ landscapes through each of our unique and individual human journeys is the gift given to us at birth. Each of us possess free will’s blessing: the choice to turn in any direction at any given moment of our lives.

Love’s energy grants us the opportunity to create our lives from the inside out, though on many days it seems external physical circumstances dictate otherwise. Love’s energy always follows conscious intent. It is the most malleable and powerful force in the universe.

I believe Love shows us through its connectedness that every human journey is important. Our lives bump and intertwine with one another, becoming a webbed dance of miraculous ness. Each of us serve and are served by one another in all aspects. We grant and receive help systematically in a tick-tock of beautiful rhythmic form—most times without even noticing the doors we open, the ‘bless you’s’ we say, and the small common decencies we embrace for strangers.

Once we have played out whatever shape of human journey we came to live; once we have learned whatever Love has to teach us, I believe Love carries us home. Our physical bodies loose themselves of our spirit and birth inverts itself. Love carries us safely to its well spring. Here, we fly in Love’s song, rejoining a new birth of Love–a coming home to the great vastness and unlimited ness of Love and its pure potential that is available to anyone, anytime, any space.